I can honestly say that I'm actually very excited about this week's post- were assigned to make a very large drawing of our shells, and I'm extremely pleased with the results! Pulling this off was extremely labor-intensive and required concentration and a lot of patience... a lot of patience. The only thing that I overstepped the boundaries slightly as far as criteria were concerned was in how much foreshortening my drawing included- too much apparently, but it still worked out great in the end, especially since I made the closer lines darker and further ones lighter. I've noticed lately that, ironically, the less control I give myself over each individual line the more interest I create within each, which is an issue that a lot of other people still seem to struggle with. Since this is just the first of five shell drawings we're going to do, I can't wait to see how the next ones are going to go!